Click It♥

Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Colour of My Hair 18/11

I went Central with ah Yik again....
I bought a box of dark brown hair dye
it was chosen by ah Yik...
i met laki at there..she came with her sis...
and i saw she baught so many clothes...omg..
she really is a "shopping queen"...XD
we stayed at there for abt 2 hours only...
then,i went back to ah yik's house and then started  to dye my hair...
she was so professional...hahaha
i waited for abt 1 hour and then washed my hair...
my hair changed to dark brown and a bit red..
i like tis kind of colour...
it was so nice....
it was suitable for me...
i look younger now....
we went Tesco to buy sportshoes...
we took photo at there  XD
we were so abnormal...
all of u can see the difference of my hair between after dying and before dying....
i wan to say i miss my friends here~~~

it's the time to show pictures~~~
M.Chee





we are acting cute XD


No comments:

Post a Comment