Click It♥

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

X.Tze BIRTHDAY~♥

hi,my lovely readers~ my friends with me were celebrated X.Tze birthday on 6/6~
actually X.Tze birthday was on 9/6 but she celebrated her birthday early at vm lo~~
we make a surprised for she~hehe~we planed this surprise quite a long time leh~
ah miao went bought a chocolate cake then when she reached vm,we all stayed in k-box sang song,suddenly,ah miao took the cake came inside and we all sang birthday song~
i knew she was very touching~XD
our plan was successfully~hahaha~
but,unluckily.....we bought starbuck coffee to go k-box~when i want to drink my coffee....
i think the coffee like my shirt very much har~XD
the coffee drained on my shirt~i shouted=,=
i had no idea what should i do><
then ah miao and me went bought a body glove shirt~i like it too~
hahaha~after k-box we went bites to have our lunch~~
we ate until RM100++~lol~~

let see pictures~:)











 what are them doing??
 =,=acting cute again~

fish and chips~:)






-------end---------

No comments:

Post a Comment