Click It♥

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year~

5,4,3,2,1....happy new year,guys~this year was passed by as fast as a lightning~actually i look countdown,this thing as a simple things....no more excited no more happy no more excitement....this year had so many unhappy things were happened...i'm feeling unwell in this year...i think can use "lonely" to describe now my feeling...can u feel it??i hate crowd,i hate the place that is fill with a lot of people...i dont know what is the reason...i had finished read a book today,the book is "precisely out of control" wrote by Giddens(九把刀)~my favorite writer~i'm thinking about death...everything happened is for a reason...okay,back to the topic...in a new year 2011,i wish i will get a good result in PMR and i wish i will become a better in girl~a new year a new hope and a new tuition schedule too~omg....i just realised that my whole week is full with tuition except saturday~i cant imagine what kind of school life will be...T.T come on,my school life!!!!

 my new shoes~Vincci
my new bag!!

2 comments: