Click It♥

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Shopping Day 19/12

oh my goodness~i think i didn't update my blog about 3 weeks ald~the 1st reason tat i didn't update quite a long time is lazy~~i hate holiday so much because i sure become a fatty girl and my name wil change to fatty nee =.=...ok,back to today title~i went Penang with my family today.We went thr abt 10.00a.m but i woke up at 7.30a.m=.= it was very imaging right??1st,we went Balik Pulau to eat laksa~~it was so delicious and i love it so much~Next, we straightly went Qeensbay Mall~trafic jam was over there~shit!!!all are MALAY!!!!hate this!!!ok,cool down~I bought so many shirts and dresses today~felt happy ~~~I love Padini,Kitchen and Geornado and i love my mum too~p.s:not because she bought so many things 4 me~

No comments:

Post a Comment