Click It♥

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Q.Ying&B.Xin Birthday Party1/5

today,i was felt very excited and high~cant describe my feel nw~~~
because today is Q.Ying&B.Xin birthday party~~~
i was wake up early in the morning-8.00a.m/`very early right??it's not my style la~it's tooo early~but they were earlier than me~bee xin kia was wake up at 6.00++~so crazy for meXD
wohooo~stop this and back to our title~after i make-up and dress a beautiful red dress~i went out with my mum to have my breakfast~after that i went Q.Ying's house 1st~B.Xin and Y.Ling were reached there faster than me~~very surprise yar~~then X.Tze reached there after me~~we took many photo at her house used S.Yan's Nikon camera~nice shoot~i like it~
we went central about 1.00pm~and then,M.Ying shopping with her bf la~dont want choi us lo~this means is "重色轻友"~haha~then we back Q.Ying house and started our BBQ party~~we took so many photos~

stay tune~
Pictures~~
 wohoo~2 leng lui birthday~^^
 today style~
 Q.Ying and me very hardworking,still doing our homework~
 like this picture very much~we took this picture in the shop when we were choosed the clothes for B.Xin~
 Finally,this shirt is so nice and suitable B.Xin~i present B.Xin this~isn't it nice??
we bought pizza and took away~
 good take~
 Q.Ying,Y.Ling and me~~
Pizza~yummy~
wow wow~let the party started~:)
 like a family photo lar~XD
 yoyoyo~i'm playing piano~it feel so good~XD
 2 leng lui~edit by Minee G
 we are rocker!!!!!!!let us rock the night!!!
 Q.Ying shoulder make me feel warm~~~
ok,act cute again~please dont ignored me~
bbq was started nw~~
shoulder again~~
watermelon queens~~~
==



No comments:

Post a Comment