Click It♥

Monday, April 18, 2011

LOKHUN&HATYAI TRIP 14-16

Wow~finally i'm back~sorry that i just renew my blog yar~haha~
when i came back i just felt tired tired and tired~XD
i went with my sis,mom,grandmom,my 2 aunt and my mom frenz~
Firstly,at 14th night,we took the bus about 8pm~and then sms~
at that night i knew a new friend-Duaa Hiao~XD
she is friendly and nice~i like to chat with her~^^
we reached kayu hitam about 10pm when we reached the custam~
one auntie in my bus was realized that she brought a photostat passport~omg
really deng~so thet she cant continue the rip already la~
we straight away went lokhun and “拜拜"= =
we went so many temples~my sis and me just slept in the bus~XD
we reached hat yai about 3pm nect day~
i was same room with my sis and grandmom~they just straight away sleep until like a pig~hehe
i cant sleep~so just took photo in hotel and play iphone game~i like angry birds la~XD
after took our dinner we went lee garden and shopping~i saw a ice-cream shop- very very nice and its ice-cream very tasty~i like it~XDwohoo~its my world~
after this,we went massage~XD
that was many funny things happened~haha
next morning,we went "pasar" to buy things~i bought 3 shoes~deng leh??
this was an enjoyable trip~^^

share pictures~~
























2 comments: