Click It♥

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 15 years old Birthday~

happy birthday to me,happy birthday to me~hehe~after 12.00pm it is my birthday already~
oh,actually my birthday is on 6 of April but i celebrated my birthday today~because wednesday i have tution looo~
haha~today was a enjoyable and a happy day to me~although some of my friends can't present my birthday but we still can celebrated my birthday happily~
we took many photos and keep on laughingXD
thanks for my sis lend me her camera~
oh no,ah miao,laki and man ying present me a sponge spa~><
i hate it's leg~
qiu ying ponteng rumah~~~^^
we sing k and ate many things at bite~yummy yummy~actually we decided to go to eat korean food but when we arrived there they just say no kimchi no steamboat!!o.m.g~~
but nvm~we went bite~~
let see today pictures~~









i love this pic so much~^^





















No comments:

Post a Comment