Click It♥

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hi,every blogger,i would like to share some new pictures here =)
hope you will like it
i changed my blog layout,do you realise that??
i become one user of nuffnang too,i wish that i can earn a lot of money while i'm blogging,just like kill two birds with one stone,it's very easy,thnaks my sister for helping me =)
so,can you help me to click the advertisemant as many as possible,thanks all =)


ahaha,i changed my blog's song again,birdy-skinny love
damn love this song,very soft very soft...it also vampire diaries's theme song!!


nothing special on this few days,i'm still in order to blog and play game,this is my life
this few days,i went out with my family,and got my supper at midnight :O
last thursday i went Sunway Carnival Mall to watch "东成西就",this movie make me felt boring,but at the end there's an event was very touching.


 this bag is getfrom Golden Screen Cinema,if you buy a combo include 2 drinks,1 popcorn and this bag too!i love Alvin and the Chipmunks,it look so cute!!get it faster if you're a Chipmunks fans too =)
ermmm...i'm looking forward to the arrival of this movie!!



tomorrow would be my aunt's birthday,i'll attend her birthday bash,stay tune~;)

No comments:

Post a Comment