Click It♥

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Miss Wong BIrthday 1/12 =)

wakakaka,all bloggers please say loudly "welcome back!!" to me~
i think holiday was too bored for me,my holiday life was fulled of computer and tv!!how bored!!
u cant imagine that how fat am i =.= heyyyy friends,i think that next time we have go to exercise and not eat a lot of yummy food XD
i'll try to write this post as long as possible because someone was complained to me about my post were too short>< arhhhh,you should know that i'm a lazy girl,i'm lazy to write about nonsense and bla bla bla...please try to understand me,all my firiendsXP

okok,back to the topic^^today was my dear dear friend's YeeLing Wong Birthday,we call her Miss Wong,Ice-cream and some more cute nickname,haha
you no need to feel shy,i will write out all of your good point,hahahahaha
ermmm,you are very gentle and quiet at usual time XD usual time only
you like to shoot me,i know,hahaha
i wont shoot you todayXD dont you feel happy today???XD hahaha
i present her a STARBUCK bottle,i know she sure like it very much XD
we watched "大英雄,小男人",hey friends,i would like to tell you,this movie was damn damn damn damn nice!!!!it make me laughed  non-stop!! you will forget all the unhappy things after watching this movie,ahahaha

today,miss wong,lay wen,shu qi,jia ting and me climbed over the railing from VM to Tesco,WHY????because we wanna went there to buy a fruit cake,although it not the best fruit cake in the world but  very hard to get it =)
please dont say us are rude girls,we just do ourselves,and we dont like to pretend we are very gentle or lady
ok,we took the cake back to KBox and took a lot of photo,later check it out ;)
and then,we went to The Village,we had our dinner there

i know that i was very crazy today,because of something....i need to be stronger and stronger,if not,i will kill by myselft :O

the only thing that feel badly is B.Xin does not attend tis birthday party!!!!

check it out pictures ;)

 Miss Malaysia??XD


the Birthday Queen,ahahaha XD
 okok,not cat pose ok???focus on my nail XP
 we're acting cute,so what??XP

merry christmas,hahah



















stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment