Click It♥

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Day of 2011 (countdown)

wohoo,finally i can sit infront my laptop to blog =) what a meaningful day,i ever never forget about this day,this is my first time to countdown with my friends,and i knew new friends there.

Lets check it out what surprise things happened in 2011 in my life =)
  1. I got 8As in PMR (really surprise,i don't even think about i will got it )
  2. I'm the monitor of 3.2 class (although i'm not enough responsible ;) )
  3. I ponteng class (but i didn't catch my teacher )
  4. I traveled with my friends (even though just Penang and Genting,but its enough of me)
  5. I didn't sick badly (yes,i'm strong)
  6. I hurt by someone =(
  7. I'm single now =)
  8. I become fatter (oh no)
I think thats all,someone access in my life,and someone lost from my life,i won't feel sad because we're too small and the life is long,we have to face it,just let it go ;)
I love 2011,i can't imagine how is my form 4 life,full of tuition and study,a new begin,a new life *stress* i dislike it,really dislike,so what should i choose?science or sastra?i'm wondering,which 1 is better for me?and for my future,thats was i wondering about,i'm helpless,who can help me now??8As not necessarily want to choose science class,right?*stop saying about academic*

today i hang out with friends,all crazy friends,haha,at first i go central first to meet yew foo to get my contact lens,then burn fetched me went village mall to meet wen,ting and min,we watch Mission Impossible-Ghost Protogol  together with burn,cool man,i like this movie,the movie story very nervous and irritate,really nice,those who didn't watch yet,faster go and watch ;) after that,we went Station 1 to have our dinner,burn fetched us went to black box,thank you har =D

we very high at there ,but not really high like last time because some guys were so quite,we're so uneasy
i knew  new friends,ahaha,they are Ah Hong and Min ,they were so nice and kind. really*
there was a firework show,such beautiful,but not as beautiful as London one~if you want to watch the firework video , CLICK HERE =D







yik =D 

the middle one,is ah hong =D 


ting =D 

this call girls =D 

high like....(speechless) haha

Peace =D

thats no over yet,M.Yik and M.Chee back with me,we went "Lao You" to meet my mum *omg,danced at there,high high,i  reached home about 3am,yes is 3am,and now 4.18am i'm still blogging,no need to sleep yar ;)

more pictures will added soon =D
i hope that all my friends and family can be healthy in future =D

help me to click nuffnang advertisement yar =D
thx a lot~


No comments:

Post a Comment